One Sydneysiders perspective on British (and continental) nosh

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ye English Fayre

"Good English food" is commonly thought of as being an oxymoron. A fools gold that only a leprechaun could find. Before I came to London I heard tales of my parents days at university where vegetarian menus meant boiled carrots and lettuce.

The reality I've found is far different! Thanks to loads of friends who have been trail blazers before me, as well as a few excellent guides (thanks to the gang who gave me the guide to eating out in London before I left), London has turned out to be surprisingly good for food!

So this blog will be dedicated to the food adventures I have in London, hopefully useful to people who venture this way in the future :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home