One Sydneysiders perspective on British (and continental) nosh

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Singapore Gardens

Where: 83 & 83A Fairfax Rd, Swiss Cottage, NW6 4DY
Website: http://toptable.co.uk/details.cfm/qs/rid%7C1740/spos%7C7

I can't believe I've been living here for over 3 months and didn't discover this place until now as it is literally 200m from my front door. Manya and I had dinner last night and sampled the rojak, singapore laks and chilli prawns and were very impressed - excellent food and a really nic setting and reasonable prices as well! And it's my local!!!!

I was so enamoured that I actually ordered take away tonight again - the kway teow which had that brilliant smoky flavour I've been missing for ages. I have a feeling that winter is going to see a lot more visits as I work my way through the menu ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Since discovering Singapore Gardens a year ago .. they now know me by name :) I've ordered most things off the menu, eaten in, taken away and it has always been brilliant!

I can't believe I only just discovered that they do loh bak goh two weeks ago ...

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home